BDO Home Loan is a housing loan offered by BDO. It is available for applicants who wish to buy a new house to settle in or used as a property investment and construct or renovate an existing house.
How much can I loan from BDO?
A minimum of P500,000 or up to 80% of appraised value of your property.
How much is the interest rate?
From 5.5% to 11.5% depending on payment terms.
How long should I pay my loan?
One year to 20 years. Option available to make payment 60 days after loan release.
How long can my application be approved?
Once applicants submit complete documents, loans are approved within five working days in Metro Manila and ten working days for provincial areas.
What other home-loan financing offers are available?
Other home-loan related expenses such as mortgage registration fee, insurance premiums and taxes are also available.
Are there any loyalty rewards offer related to this loan?
Home Loan account holders are entitled to BDO Rewards points which can be redeemed at any SM Department Store for items of your choice.
What are the requirements for BDO Home Loan?
- Filipino citizen or foreigner (see Visa requirements)
- At least 21 years old but not exceeding 65 years old upon loan maturity
- Minimum gross family income of P50,000.00/month.
- Stable source of income from employment or business
- If employed, at least 2 years with current company
- If self-employed, at least 2 consecutive successful and profitable years of operation.
- Signed BDO application form
- Clear copy of 1 valid ID matching application details
- Marriage Contract, if applicable
- For foreigners, photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) showing Visa status as permanent immigrant or Alient Employment Permit (AEP) or Visa ID
- Income Documents
If locally employed
- Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) or W2, and
- Latest 3 months payslips or Certificate of Employment with salary breakdown
If employed abroad (or Asenso Kabayan borrowers)
- Latest 3 months proof of remittance, or
- Latest 3 months payslip, or
- Certificate of Employment or Employment Contract duly autheticated by Philippine Consulate Office, or
- For seamen, latest Crew Contract and employment history or Crew Contract and Exit Pass from POEA
- Business Registration Papers (Certificate of Registration from DTI or SEC, Articles of Partnership or Articles of Incorporation, whichever is applicable)
- Latest Audited Financial Statements for the last 2 years with lastest ITR
- Bank Statements (latest consecutive 3 months)
- Trade References: List of Suppliers and Customers (at least 3 each) or List of Affliated Hospitals/Clinics (for doctors)
- Lease Contracts and copy of title (for income derived from rental)
Types of Acceptable Visa for Foreigners
- Quota or Non-Quota Immigrant Visa:
- Alien spouse of a Filipino citizen (Sec 13A Visa)
– Natural-born Filipinos married to an Alien (Sec 13D Visa)
– Returning Resident (Section 13E Visa)
– Natural-born Filipinos naturalized in foreign country (Sec 13G Visa)
- Photocopy of Special Retiree’s Resident Visa (SRRV) or Quota/Preference Immigrant Visa
- Permanent Resident Status and working Visa granted by Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA)
- Working Visa issued to Embassy Officials
- Photocopy of TCT / CCT
- Lot Plan with Vicinity Map certified by a Geodetic Engineer
- Master Deed of Declaration of Restrictions (for condominiums)
For Construction Loan
- Building Plan or Floor Plan
- Bill of Materials and Labor Cost
- Building Specifications certified by Architect/Civil Engineer
For Refinancing or Loan Take-out
- Statement of account and official receipts for the last 3 months
How to apply for BDO Home Loan?
How do I inquire about BDO Home Loan?
Home Loan Hotline: (02) 840-7100
Customer Contact Center: (02) 631-8000
|Baguio||(074) 442-3052; Fax: (074) 442-1978|
|Dagupan||(075) 522-7424; Telefax: (075)523-3606|
|Isabela||(078) 305-1593; Fax: (078) 682-6101|
|Pampanga||(045) 963-2076; (045) 963-9478|
|San Pablo||(049) 561-1471|
|Sta. Rosa||(049) 502-0531|
|Cagayan De Oro||(088) 857-3258; (08822) 729-767|
|Gen. Santos Satellite Office||(083) 552-1632; (083) 552-1485;|
|Fax: (083) 552-0538|