Basic Requirements for Registration of Land Title in the Philippines
1. Original of the deed/instrument
If original document cannot be presented, the duplicate original or certified true copy shall be presented together with a sworn affidavit executed by the interested party stating why the original document cannot be submitted.
2. Certified copy of the latest Tax Declaration of the property
3. If titled property, owner’s copy of the certificate of title, and all issued co-owners copy if any
a. If a document was executed abroad, a Certificate of Authentication by the nearest Philippine Consulate is required.
b. If either party is a corporation, the following are also required:
- Secretary’s Certificate/Board Resolution indicating the authorized signatory(ies) and the scope of authority
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of SEC that the articles of incorporation has been registered
Source: Land Registration Authority