Requirements and Procedure to get a Certified True Copy, Certification, Verification of Property Document
1. Letter of Request or Transaction Application Form (TAF).
2. Photocopy of Title.
3. Identification Card
How to Register:
1. Approach the Registration Information Officer (RIO) to check if you have the complete documentary required for your transaction. Complete the TAF
2. Submit complete documents and the TAF to the Entry Clerk and wait for the Claim Assessment Slip (CAS)
3. Proceed to the Cashier and pay the Registration fee and IT Fees indicated in the CAS. Receive receipt and claim stub
4. Claim document from the Releasing Clerk on the date indicated on your claim stub
Note: Same process apply on how to get the Certified True Copy/Certification
Source: Land Registration Authority