Pag-IBIG housing projects come in different shapes and sizes, depending on financial power and preferences of buyer-owners. So it’s no wonder the type of home dwellings appear in list of foreclosed properties up for disposal at scheduled Pag-IBIG auctions.
With a variety of interested parties, from those who are looking to buy their first homes to established entrepreneurs looking to boost their real estate portfolio, listed properties available for bidding also suit a good range of purposes — as residential dwelling, rental property or short-term leases such as AirBnB.
Let’s take a look at the different types of properties available at Pag-IBIG auctions as foreclosed properties.
1. House and lot. Independent and stand-alone, these are more desirable residential units that evoke peace of mind and greater sense of freedom and security. These include single detached (house built on middle of the lot), single attached (house built on side of perimeter boundary)
2. Lot Only. Foreclosed lot properties offer plenty of opportunity for owners to design and build house based on owner’s preference.
3. Townhouse. Townhouses offer financial incentives to residents who enjoy the feeling of single-family living often at a lower cost and with much less responsibility for maintenance than a single-family home.
4. Condominium Unit. One of the biggest perks of condominium ownership is that the individual owners are not directly responsible for performing maintenance on the building, common areas or grounds.
5. Duplex. For folks with investment in mind, duplex units present enticing option of owning one unit and leasing the other, helping ease the financial burden of paying off mortgage.
6. Row house. One of the most affordable units come in this type of residential unit so if you’re starting out with a young family or working your way into saving for your next investment, this is a good choice.